Kiss Your Paperless Office Problems Goodbye
As sexy as a paperless office is supposed to be—good for the environment, convenient, efficient—implementation is not easy! If you’re struggling to go paperless, you’re not alone. Despite all its advantages, many small businesses still have not made the switch to paperless.
ONSYTE MAKES IT EASY:
1. DEFINE YOUR FLOW OF DOCUMENTS
2. IDENTIFY PAPERLESS SOLUTIONS
3. IMPLEMENT YOUR PAPERLESS OFFICE
What are the Obstacles to Achieving a Paperless Office?
We’re so glad you asked! Hesitation to initiate the switch and to use the technology once it’s installed causes a delay in transitioning to a paperless office. As an IT services company with a mission to educate its clients, Onsyte can help!
How Onsyte Helps Your Office Go Paperless
- First, we define the flow of a document through your business and map out your paperless filing system.
- We recommend the proper document management solutions. For years, we’ve used eFileCabinet, which enables paperless office, secure file sharing and efficient information management.
- We ensure you have the document scanner hardware and scanner software that best fit your needs.
- The computer technicians at Onsyte will help your team implement your paperless office alongside your current procedures. This includes a plan for storing paper that will eventually be shredded.
- Onsyte is a one-stop IT consulting company, so we’ll always be your trusted partner for network support, software support, data backup (including cloud backup) and other network security needs.
The Paperless Medical Office
Health care businesses have their hands full with HIPAA compliance, but creating a paperless office is often a great way to meet HIPAA requirements. Many paperless systems themselves are HIPAA-compliant document management solutions. The wonders of digital technology can also save you time. For example, optical character recognition (OCR) software converts printed characters into digital text. This eliminates double entry of data because you can then edit your document in a word processing program like Microsoft Word.
Onsyte Computer is proud to provide managed IT services to Orlando, College Park, Thornton Park, Winter Park, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Springs and other cities in sunny Central Florida. Would you like to secure the most affordable paperless office and document management options? Call us to schedule a free consultation and a free estimate.