Managed Services that Support Your Goals and Your Budget
Why Onsyte’s Managed Services Might be Right for Your Company Your company doesn’t work in a vacuum; communication is vital. All your team members, departments and processes need to work together smoothly. We believe that a managed services provider should take a holistic approach to IT consulting. Done right, managed IT services provides the following benefits:
- Network support that creates efficient technology connections and limits downtime
- On-demand computer technicians available to assist you immediately through remote access and monitoring programs such as Keseya and TeamViewer
- A clear, proactive IT support process that swiftly handles emergencies and prevents problems
- Plus, all the usual computer support you might expect from managed services: software support, smartphone and tablet support, ensuring updates don’t screw up the computers and making your Internet connection lightning fast!
IS YOUR CURRENT IT SERVICE PROVIDER A TRUE PROVIDER?
Is Your IT Service Provider a True Partner? Onsyte acts as a department within your organization. As an IT services company, we know technology. As business professionals, we offer end-to-end support for your company’s objectives. This includes:
- assessing your IT support plan package based on your company objectives and budget
- helping design your network for the most efficient and productive workforce
- providing on-demand computer support, software support, and website support
- supplying low-voltage contractors when needed
- reviewing our progress quarterly, including: user experience, number of tickets, response time and downtime (if any)
How Managed Services Can Make IT a Profit Center Proactively thought out and managed I.T. services can transform your network from a money pit to an integral contributor to your bottom line. A properly designed and maintained network gives you the efficiency and connectivity your team needs to push your company to the top of your industry. The flipside? A break-fix mentality often results in malfunctioning hardware (need to print something?), underperforming software, disruptive downtime and annoyed team members who complain the Internet is slow. Read this as: wasted IT dollars and opportunity costs galore. 3 Ways to Hire Onsyte as Your IT Consulting Team Your IT service agreement will reflect one of three ways you can hire us. No matter which you choose, you will get a clear plan and budget to prevent problems, accountability from your managed services partner and cost-saving suggestions.
- Outsource contract: We are your IT department, providing strategy and on-demand support, 24/7. This option is best for SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses).
- Hourly: You can choose to purchase blocks of time per month in which we will ensure a minimum baseline of support for each computer and server we maintain. This option is usually best for small businesses.
- Pay-as-you-go: Usually economical for the SOHO (small office, home office) that needs help once in a while.
Onsyte Computer is located in the bustling metropolis of Altamonte Springs, a mere 13 miles from Downtown Orlando. We are proud to provide managed services to Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Springs, College Park, Thornton Park and other cities in Central Florida. Would you like to secure the most affordable option for your specific computer support needs? Call us today to schedule a free consultation and estimate.