Hassle-Free Low Voltage Contractors
When you hire Onsyte as your low voltage contractors, you work with stable, professional partners absolutely committed to a higher standard of customer care. Our project management system includes:
WE ARE STRUCTURED CABLING CONTRACTORS PROVIDING PREDICTABILITY & FLEXIBILITY AS YOUR BUSINESS GROWS.
- respect for YOUR schedule, deadlines, and budget
- minimized disruption of service
- a dedicated project manager who oversees the entire job
- 1-to-1 communication between you and the PM (you’ll never have to chase down several people for answers)
- highly informed and capable technicians
- as little or as much support as you need to reach your best end result
- testing to verify everything’s “working before we’re walking” off the job
- absolutely NO shortcuts
Do Your Low Voltage Contractors Know Network Design?
The initial design of your network is key to seamless business operations. When you hire a low voltage electrician, how can you be certain they are looking ahead to save you time and money in the future? Being in possession of a low voltage license doesn’t guarantee the end-to-end services we provide. When you hire us as your low voltage contractors we:
- Review your current devices (we know devices – routers, switches, access points, etc.)
- Plan for future needs (i.e., adding a security system, segmenting departments)
- Design with multiple IDFs (intermediate distribution frames) and choose the correct wires
- Build wiring closets with logical IDF and MDF configurations
- Provide superior wire pulling and management in your wiring closet (labeling, color coding and hiding wires for optimal organization)
- Can build alongside a one-phase project or new construction with many phases (rough in and trim out)
- Surge protect all low voltage wiring including data cabling, telephone wiring and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Use quality materials – network switch products from Leviton, Honeywell and Ubiquiti, surge protection from Ditek and rack and firewall products from HP and Dell
- Configure and program devices
- Test, test, test and test some more
- Train your team on devices to be most productive and efficient
Onsyte: Your Low Voltage Wiring Contractors and More
We deal with all your standard low voltage wiring work, including: camera wire (and camera installation), low voltage lighting, av wire (audio video wire), alarm wire, CCTV wiring, voice data cabling, wireless access points, telephone wiring, Cat 5e and Cat 6.
We are structured cabling contractors, which means we follow industry infrastructure standards so that your network cabling provides predictability and flexibility as your business grows.
Onsyte Computer is located off of SR 434, just down the street from Lake Brantley High School in Altamonte Springs and only 13 miles from Downtown Orlando. As low voltage contractors we install network cable and fiber optic cable for businesses in Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Springs, College Park, Thornton Park and other cities in Central Florida. Would you like to secure the most affordable option for your specific low voltage wiring and cable installation needs? Call us today to schedule a free consultation and estimate for your project.