One-Stop Orlando IT Consulting: Hire a Strategic Partner
Choosing a reliable IT consulting partner is important to your company. Without proper computer support for your team, you risk a host of problems that will whittle away your team’s productivity. Onsyte Computer has been providing Central Florida businesses with managed IT services since 2002.
IT Consulting with a Difference
With an eye on both your goals and your budget, Onsyte offers more value than other IT service providers. We work under 3 main premises, which make us different:
Network centric: Your network is the backbone of your operation, including what you see (computers, software, cameras) and everything you don’t see (email security, TeamViewer remote support, low-voltage cabling). When everything works together efficiently, your company operates smoothly. Our founder, Atu Naseem, was an IBM Network Product Manager (long ago, just after the Earth cooled). His experience tells him that it’s smart to begin with a strong network foundation. That’s why, first and foremost, we are experts in network support. We have certifications from IBM and Cisco. We choose to partner with Microsoft, Dell and a host of quality IT vendors such as HP, Lenovo, NVidia, Honeywell and more.
Prevention versus reaction: Many IT services companies have an old-school “if it ain’t broke” mentality, misrepresented as a way to save you money. We know the best way to prevent problems is to be proactive. For example, software support can include running third-party software correctly on the hardware you already have, while making plans to upgrade. Any other approach courts disaster, which is always more expensive in the long run. Network security breaches can result in PR nightmares or exorbitant fines . . . just ask any medical provider about HIPAA compliance violations! Heading off problems before they occur is the most affordable strategy for managed IT services. We won’t offer you anything less!
One-stop value: Onsyte is structured so that you need only one contact for all your IT needs. Our IT consulting team provides a full spectrum of IT support: hardware support, software support, paperless office setup, data backup and disaster recovery, network support and security, network cabling and infrastructure (including fiber optic cable), employee tracking, website design, online marketing, web application programming, and more.
Our Mission as Your Managed Services Provider
The IT consulting team at Onsyte Computer pledges the following to each of our managed services clients:
- We will understand your overall objectives and support them through managed I.T. services. If you don’t have a CIO, we can be that. If you are the CIO, we will make your job easier.
- Recommend affordable IT solutions every step of the way.
- Provide network support that keeps your systems up and running.
- Consult with you continuously about new technology and trends.
- Proactively offer software support that keeps your team members productive and up to date, including web application development.
- Provide reports and reviews to evaluate our progress together.
- Educate your staff about using software effectively (like Microsoft Outlook) and solving simple, recurring issues.
3 Ways to Hire Onsyte as Your IT Consulting Team
Your IT service agreement will reflect one of three ways you can hire us.
- Outsource contract: We are your IT department, providing strategy and on-demand support, 24/7. This option is best for SMBs (small and medium-sized businesses).
- Hourly: You can choose to purchase blocks of time per month in which we will ensure a minimum baseline of support for each computer and server we maintain. This option is usually best for small businesses.
- Pay-as-you-go: Usually economical for the SOHO (small office, home office) that needs help once in a while.
IT Consulting for the Medical Industry
If you’re a health provider, you’re probably concerned about HIPAA computer security compliance. Onsyte has served many health care organizations over the years. We have extensive experience implementing a paperless office environment, email security and other HIPAA compliance requirements.
Note: Whoever you choose for your computer support, make sure your IT services company signs a HIPAA Business Associate Agreement before any work is done. This contract protects the personal health information of your patients.
Onsyte Computer is proud to provide IT consulting to all of Central Florida, including Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Casselberry, Winter Springs, and other Orange County and Seminole County cities. Would you like to secure the most affordable option for your specific computer support needs? Call us to schedule a free consultation.